Directions from St. Tikhon's
- Take St. Tikhon's Road towards South Canaan (away from the cemetery). Go towards the Lukoil station. Go through the stop sign. St. Tikhon's Road becomes Cortez Rd.
- Continue straight on Cortez Rd and continue about 3.5 miles. You'll pass a body shop on the left and (the closed) Bear's Restaurant on the right.
- Turn right on Archbald Mountain Rd.(shortly after you pass Bear's Restaurant). You cannot turn left. There is a Quonset hut - looking house with a rounded roof on the left.
- Go a mile or so, and turn left at the T.
- Pass Keating's farm and ice cream store (on left). Turn right at the stop sign. You will go up and down the mountain, about 4 miles.
- Turn left onto 6 West. You will pass the Jessup exit; our exit is next.
- Take Exit 2, Lackawanna Ave./Olyphant.
- Turn right off the exit and go straight about 1.5 miles, through an industrial then a residential area, PAST St. Nicholas Orthodox Church on the right. The road is torn up from construction; take your time. Turn right where the road ends. Be ready for a quick left turn.
- Take the first left, cross the railroad tracks, and immediately turn left again.
- Take the first right (you can't go any further - there are "Wrong Way" signs) onto Grant Ave.
- Go through the stop sign (big Catholic church at right), pass another street, and you will see our parking lot and our church on your right. Turn right on Willow Ave., after the parking lot, and another right into the parking lot.
From Interstate 81 or Interstate 380/84
- Take Route 6 East (The Robert Casey Highway) towards Carbondale.
- Take the second exit, Exit 2, E. Lackawanna Ave.
- Turn left onto E. Lackawanna Ave. and follow it to the end.
- Turn left at the stop sign and an immediate right at the traffic light, driving over the train tracks.
- The road curves left. Take the first right on Delaware Ave.
- Go to the stop sign and make a left on W. Grant St. Go through one stop sign.
- The Church and parking lot are on your right.